White label

linphone-developers mailing list
I’m want to develop a white label version of linphone and would like to get more information.

Solamanie Import & Expor
461 New York Ave
Trenton NJ 08638
Office: 609-498-0863
Cell: 215-431-0037

Re: White label

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Thank you in advance.

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project