Why is it possible to generate such absurd data?

Why is it possible to generate such absurd data?

Verioweb SKS
Hello community,

as I was doing some data analysis on OpenPGP data on my node I was
surprised how much absurd data I was able to find after only a few
lookups, see for example:

0x923E174D7EEEAAD1
0xA199A4522E58A71C
0xE41ED3A107A7DBC7

Generating such data... OK, but why the hell is it possible to upload
this kind of nonsense data to our servers? Wouldn't it be appropiate to
implement a kind of validation after uploading keys before they reach
the database? What do you think?

Regards Oliver Gregorius

sks

Re: Why is it possible to generate such absurd data?

sks
Perhaps, it's something like that:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/sks-devel/2018-07/msg00008.html