Win10: Enigma works again

Jürgen Lange
Good news. With recent spring update (1803) of Windows 10, the mouse
stutter problem seems to be solved. Happy gaming!

Jürgen

Re: Win10: Enigma works again

M. T.

That are indeed very good news!

BTW:

In the last days I updated the enigma translations on Transifex with the latest 1.21 pot file from the git code.

https://www.transifex.com/michtrz/enigma/

The translations there were never updated with the current pot file and from now the source file is autoupdated with
the latest pot file from the git code. Sine the last committing the enigma translation received some small changes to the strings
and I already made a push request from a forked version. I also updated the NSIS Installer there.
If you want to use these translations (if they still aren't committed to the master branch) go to the link
below, download (raw view) your po file from the po folder and generate a mo file from it, like with poedit.

Thanks for that news,
Michi

https://github.com/Enigma-Game/Enigma/tree/da41ff30378ba15a2a953c1db23bb3b263f68062