Window focus and xrandr

ratpoison-devel mailing list
Hello,
I'm running ratpoison on Debian stable.
With recent upgrade from Debian jessie (ratpoison 1.4.8) to buster (ratpoison 1.4.9) I noticed that when switching screens/monitors (from laptop to external monitor and vice versa) using xrandr, the window focus is lost, i.e. when xrandr commands are executed, no window has focus, I need to focus one manually using Ctrl+T plus window number.  This used to work fine with rp 1.4.8 - the window focus was maintained after xrandr commands were run.
Is this a regression in 1.4.9? Should I report it to Debian bugzilla?
Thanks for your input.
m.

--

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.