Windows mobile binary

Petr Lázňovský
Successfully using Linphone on Lumia 950 for some time. Now got new piece of same type phone, want to install Linphone again but it disappear from MS Store. I am aware windows mobile OS is EOL unsupported, but I am still using it for some reason.

Is it possible to get Linphone binary for Windows 10 mobile and install it manually?

thanks a lot, L.

Re: Windows mobile binary

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

I understand that our decision of not supporting anymore Windows Phone can be frustrating, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

However, as a small company, we already support a lot of platforms (Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS, Yocto, Xamarin...) and we can't support anymore an unsupported platform.

Could you eventually consider trying to install Android on your device ?

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 21/11/2020 à 09:08, Petr Lázňovský a écrit :
Successfully using Linphone on Lumia 950 for some time. Now got new piece of same type phone, want to install Linphone again but it disappear from MS Store. I am aware windows mobile OS is EOL unsupported, but I am still using it for some reason.

Is it possible to get Linphone binary for Windows 10 mobile and install it manually?

thanks a lot, L.

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment