Working CQ WPX

Pontus Falk
Hi,

I'm working CQ WPX right now, but as self-spotting I will not reveal my
QRG nor the callsign I use when doing contests.

However, I will reveal how much I like tlf 1.4.0:

I like tlf 1.4.0 super much! :)

Thanks a zillion to all of you (no one mentioned no one forgotten) who
over the years have taken tlf to the level where it is right now.

First time I used tlf, if I recall correctly, was in the early 2000's.
The package was good at that time, but now it's even better!

Good luck in contest de SM0RUX Pontus

P.S. To not be accused of self-spotting, let me make it clear that I use
another call when doing contests :)

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Best regards

Pontus Falk