Working key server web pages

arcintl
Does anyone have a working key server with the web pages too?

I have been given the index.html and the .jpg files but the index file references to /pks/lookup and /pks/add dir's and i dont have any files that would go in here.

any files/help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael Griffiths – IT Systems Administrator

Direct dial: +44 (0) 113 2763422 | Office: +44 (0) 113 2710033 – Ext: 203 | Mobile: +44 (0) 788 1957504
Address:
Arc House | Middleton Grove| Beeston | Leeds | LS11 5BX |
UK
Email:
[hidden email]

P            Please consider the environment before printing this email.

To ensure an optimal service, the ARC INTERNATIONAL Group uses the most powerful antiviruses and antispam systems currently available. This message and any attachments (the "message") are intended solely for the addresses and are confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either in whole or in part, is prohibited without formal approval. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message; ARC INTERNATIONAL (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.

Re: Working key server web pages

Joseph Oreste Bruni-3

On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:42 AM, michael GRIFFITHS wrote:

Does anyone have a working key server with the web pages too?

I have been given the index.html and the .jpg files but the index file references to /pks/lookup and /pks/add dir's and i dont have any files that would go in here.

any files/help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

The paths /pks/lookup and friends are not files or directories. Those are used by the web server for various actions driven by the one web form contained in the index.html file. Really all you need is the index.html with the form.

RE: Working key server web pages

arcintl
In that case then i have a different problem. when i do a search via the pages i get the "page cannot be displayed" error.

I see the index.html page. I can also send/receive/search for keys via the winPT Key Manager ok.

Michael Griffiths – IT Systems Administrator

Direct dial: +44 (0) 113 2763422 | Office: +44 (0) 113 2710033 – Ext: 203 | Mobile: +44 (0) 788 1957504
Address:
Arc House | Middleton Grove| Beeston | Leeds | LS11 5BX |
UK
Email:
[hidden email]

P            Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Re: Working key server web pages

Andy Ruddock-2

Re: Working key server web pages

Anakin-Marc Zaeger
michael GRIFFITHS wrote:

> In that case then i have a different problem. when i do a search via the
> pages i get the "page cannot be displayed" error.
>
> I see the index.html page. I can also send/receive/search for keys via
> the winPT Key Manager ok.

> *Michael Griffiths* – IT Systems Administrator**
>
> *Direct dial:** *+44 (0) 113 2763422 *|* *Office:** *+44 (0) 113 2710033
> – Ext: 203 | *Mobile: *+44 (0) 788 1957504 *
> Address: *Arc House *|* Middleton Grove*|* Beeston *|* Leeds *|* LS11
> 5BX *|* UK
> *Email:* [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> P            Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Out of curiosity, what is the path on your system that the webfiles are
in, and what is the URL you are using (including port) you are using to
access the keyserver?

RE: Working key server web pages

arcintl

Sorry, It was that IE was giving friendly errors. Although not very helpful. Thank you for this.