Your Article on Robust Computer Algebra and Theorem Proving

Your Article on Robust Computer Algebra and Theorem Proving

Tim Daly
I just finished reading your article "Robust Computer Algebra,
Theorem Proving, and Oracle AI".

This touches on a subject I've been working on for years.
I'm in the Computer Science Department at Carnegie Mellon.

Unlike other Computer Algebra systems, Axiom is strongly
typed and built on a group-theory scaffold, making it much
more amenable to proving Axiom correct.

I have a survey article in preparation that covers the interaction
between computer algebra and proof systems over the last 50 years.

Tim Daly