Your Online Banking is Blocked

BankOfAmerica
Bank of America

Your Online Banking is Blocked

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Bank of America account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the security of your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to sensitive account features.

To restore your account access, we need you to confirm your identity, to do so we need you to follow the link below and proceed to confirm your information:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/imcpprd. dll/Ctrl.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes

Tank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
Bank of America Customer Service

*Important*
Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update your records will result in a temporal hold on your funds.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. <a href="/help/equalhousing_popup.cfm" onclick="javascript:window.open('/help/equalhousing_popup.cfm','newwin','width=640,height=371,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,left=35,top=161'); return false;" target="_blank" class="ftr-link2" title="Link opens Equal Housing Lender pop-up window">Equal Housing Lender<a href="http://www.bankofamerica.com/help/equalhousing_popup.cfm" onclick="javascript:window.open('/help/equalhousing_popup.cfm','newwin','width=640,height=371,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,left=35,top=161'); return false;" target="_blank" title="Link opens Equal Housing Lender pop-up window">Link opens Equal Housing Lender pop-up window
© 2005 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.