anonymous access again.

Hendrik Boom-2
Once again I am trying to set up a new database on my server and
clone it to my development machine.  I am slowly building up a cheat
sheet with everything I have to do, but one thing still appears to
escape me.

When I try to clone, I discover I am anonyous.

hendrik@notlookedfor:~/dv/text$ mtn clone --key [hidden email] --db ~/.monotone/databases/text.mtn "mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text?com.pooq.hendrik.text*" --branch=com.pooq.hendrik.text.mt3 mt3
mtn: connecting to 'mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text'
mtn:   include pattern  'com.pooq.hendrik.text*'
mtn:   exclude pattern  ''
mtn: finding items to synchronize:
mtn: warning: protocol error while processing peer mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text: 'received network error: anonymous access to branch 'com.pooq.hendrik.text.mt3.dev' denied by server'
mtn:  bytes in | bytes out | certs in
mtn:       103 |       349 |        0
mtn: error: processing failure while talking to peer 'mtn://topoi.pooq.com/text', disconnecting
hendrik@notlookedfor:~/dv/text$

What do I have to do to make myself not anonymous?

-- hendrik

solved: anonymous access again.

Hendrik Boom-2
On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 03:51:04PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> Once again I am trying to set up a new database on my server and
> clone it to my development machine.  I am slowly building up a cheat
> sheet with everything I have to do, but one thing still appears to
> escape me.

Got it:

mtn read --db=~/.monotone/databases/text.mtn <pubkey
after using mtn pubkey on the client to obtain the key and sending it to the server by other means.

-- hendrik