assert mirror_rp.isdir() and inc_rpath.isdir()

assert mirror_rp.isdir() and inc_rpath.isdir()

tony
I had problems with rdiff-backup failing, throwing backtrace ending in
"assert mirror_rp.isdir() and inc_rpath.isdir()"

Instead of handling this as an exception properly i was sent on a long
goose chase until finding out the backup was damaged: in this case the
increments directory was gone.
So *please* make it at least print the names of the directories it's
checking for. Preferably even try to fix situation or at least provider
tips.

Many thanks to the author of
http://www.timedicer.co.uk/programs/help/rdiff-backup-regress.sh.php
which instantly told me what was wrong and how to fix.

Tony