bad message-id with planner-gnus

Bastien Guerry
Hi everyone,

with gnus some of my messages ids are of the form:
<a0621020fbf59d649ec0c@[129.199.80.188]>
                       ^              ^

The brackets make the planner entry look like:
[[gnus://nnml:mail.todo/<a0621020fbf59d649ec0c@[129.199.80.188]>E-Mail
from ...]]

Has anyone experienced such a problem?

Cheers!

--
Bastien Guerry

Re: bad message-id with planner-gnus

Sacha Chua
Bastien Guerry <[hidden email]> writes:

> with gnus some of my messages ids are of the form:
> <a0621020fbf59d649ec0c@[129.199.80.188]>

I thought we escaped brackets in links... planner-make-link should've
handled that. Hmm. What does M-: (planner-make-link "[" "test") return
on your system? It should be "[[%5B][test]]".

--
Sacha Chua <[hidden email]> - open source, free software geekette
http://sacha.free.net.ph/ - PGP Key ID: 0xE7FDF77C

Re: Re: bad message-id with planner-gnus

Seth Falcon
On 27 Oct 2005, [hidden email] wrote:

> Bastien Guerry <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> with gnus some of my messages ids are of the form:
>> <a0621020fbf59d649ec0c@[129.199.80.188]>
>
> I thought we escaped brackets in links... planner-make-link
> should've handled that. Hmm. What does M-: (planner-make-link "["
> "test") return on your system? It should be "[[%5B][test]]".

I see "[[[][test]]"

I'm using planner-muse from tla and tla missing doesn't say anything
so I think that means I'm up-to-date?

+ seth