bash completion for gnokii(1)

Raphaël Droz
hi,

AFAIR the policy of bash-completion is to have completions maintained
upstream if it's possible.

A bash completion for gnokii, which probably needs a review, is waiting
here [1] for some time.
While not absolutely complete it's already quite handy and compatible
with bash-completion 2.0.

enjoy

[1] https://gitorious.org/drzraf/bash-completion/blobs/master/completions/gnokii
(attached too)

CC: bash-completion people in case they find something wrong with it

bash-completion-gnokii.sh (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [Bash-completion-devel] bash completion for gnokii(1)

Ville Skyttä
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Igor Murzov <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The script looks fine in general, but I have to make some remarks about it.

I didn't see this in gnokii git and had a need for it, so I pushed it
to bash-completion with some minor changes.