bcg729 proprietary license

linphone-developers mailing list
I was hoping to find some to discuss a proprietary licence for bcg729. Is this the right forum?

Fred Klassen

Re: bcg729 proprietary license

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org