better time support

Jim Prewett

I've recently found Gene Michael Stover's "Parsing Dates in Lisp" package.
It seems to answer the question of how to portably parse times in Lisp.

I'm working on adding support to LoGS to make better use of this.  I want
to, amongst other things, have a command line option that causes LoGS to
use the timestamp as the value of *now* (without having to write some
funky user-level rule to do so (which is what I've done in the past,
eeew!))

Parsing Dates in Lisp is licensed under the LGPL.  You can find the
package here:  http://cybertiggyr.com/gene/pdl/

Jim

James E. Prewett                    [hidden email] [hidden email]
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210