bind print key

Ruthard Baudach-2
Hello everybody,

Where can I find documentation for key names for keybindings?

In the manual I find only modifiers and printable keys, but how do I
find out names for non-printable keys like the print key?

Yours, Ruthard

bind print key

Michael Raskin-3
>Hello everybody,
>
>Where can I find documentation for key names for keybindings?
>
>In the manual I find only modifiers and printable keys, but how do I
>find out names for non-printable keys like the print key?

PREFIX h k [INTERESTING KEY]

Re: bind print key

J David Smith
For future reference, that binding is listed here: http://www.nongnu.org/stumpwm/manual/stumpwm_2.html (all the way at the bottom)