binding commands and undo frameset

KrishnaKanta
I am new in Stumpwm and have a lot of questions, but I do not want to overload it.
I also don't know lisp very well.

How I can execute multiple commands in one go and bind it into a keybinding, like (stumpwm:define-key stumpwm:*top-map* (stumpwm:kbd "s-x") my-frame-bindings) or more specific:
open program, vsplit, move-focus down.

And how it is possible to "undo" like in ratpoison the option  "Un-do the last change to the frameset.  (Like splitting, resizing, deleting, ...).

Thank you in advance to consider to answer my question.

kanta