The unicode character "ZERO WIDTH SPACE" (utf-8 E2 80 8B) sometimes causes
characters to be missing from the prefix of the following line.
1. Install the shell.py script.
2. Create the following python file 'test.py':
for i in range(30):
print "%02d 01\xe2\x80\x8b23456789" % i
3. Join an empty channel, run /shell test.py a couple of times.
4. Scroll up and down the buffer, switch to different buffers and back again.
- ctrl-L fixes the display
- Switching to an empty buffer and back again causes no corruption
- Not all buffers cause corruption when switched to
- Sometimes characters from the previous buffer remain on screen
- Tested using iTerm2 and PuTTY
- Tested on FreeBSD 9.2 with Tmux 1.8