bye bye CLUnit, hello LIFT

Jim Prewett

All,

I've switched the testing stuff to use LIFT instead of CLUnit.  CLUnit is
not really being maintained and LIFT seems to have a lot of spiffy
features.

My transition to LIFT was VERY NAIVE!  I'm sure I could have made use of a
bazillion of LIFT's features that I merely ignored. :P :)  The goal was
just to get away from CLUnit since it didn't play well with SBCL.

(now) all tests pass under sbcl.  I've not yet got a chance to try CMUCL
or any others.

Jim

James E. Prewett                    [hidden email] [hidden email]
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210