cache-swift-metadata should be switched to default OFF #775

cache-swift-metadata should be switched to default OFF #775

Yaniv Kaul
I've opened an issue[1] upstream on the above, as part of my effort to reduce unused attributes.
The plan is not to remove it (vs. other attributes that really are unused) but rather change the default so the majority of the users will enjoy best experience.
I'd be happy to receive comments (how do we even know what's useful and what's not?).

TIA,
Y.

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list