can't fetch some info with xgnokii (samsung)

can't fetch some info with xgnokii (samsung)

Mauricio Pasquier Juan
First of all, hi, and sorry if this isn't the right place to post about xgnokii.

I have a Samsung GT-E2121L, and gnokii version is 0.6.31. When using xgnokii to
fetch contacts, I get every phone number but not the names. The same while
using gnokii standalone and vcard or raw format:

    gnokii --getphonebook SM 0 end -r > contacts.txt

but it outputs the names in stderr (notice NUMBER and NAME):

    Received message type 0d
    part[0] = "1"
    part[1] = ""2604627027""
    part[2] = "129"
    part[3] = ""Ma""
    NUMBER: "2604627027"
    NAME: "Ma"
    1. Name:
    Caller group: None
    Number: 2604627027
    subentries count: 0
    Serial device: closing device

so... maybe there is a way to capture this, at least for this model?

Re: can't fetch some info with xgnokii (samsung)

Daniele Forsi-2

> First of all, hi, and sorry if this isn't the right place to post about xgnokii.

hi, this is the right place

> I have a Samsung GT-E2121L, and gnokii version is 0.6.31. When using xgnokii to
> fetch contacts, I get every phone number but not the names. The same while
> using gnokii standalone and vcard or raw format:
>
>     gnokii --getphonebook SM 0 end -r > contacts.txt
>
> but it outputs the names in stderr (notice NUMBER and NAME):
>
>     Received message type 0d
>     part[0] = "1"
>     part[1] = ""2604627027""
>     part[2] = "129"
>     part[3] = ""Ma""
>     NUMBER: "2604627027"
>     NAME: "Ma"
>     1. Name:
>     Caller group: None
>     Number: 2604627027
>     subentries count: 0
>     Serial device: closing device

what is the output of the AT command for this entry? It's in the lines
above these

--
Daniele Forsi