commands to optimize and debug sks after install

commands to optimize and debug sks after install

gabrix-4

Re: commands to optimize and debug sks after install

Daniel Kahn Gillmor-7
On 03/10/2009 11:52 PM, Gab wrote:
> Hi i was looking for the command after sks db id buid to get sks running.

I'm not sure what you're asking -- can you try rephrasing it?  Your
subject line "commands to optimize and debug sks after install" doesn't
seem to agree with "to get sks running".

If you just want to get sks running, and you're using the debian sks
package, you'd start it like you start any other service:

 /etc/init.d/sks start

You could also launch the daemons by hand (though i think this isn't
advisable if they're already running):

  sks db
  sks recon

Is that what you're looking for?

hth,

        --dkg

Re: commands to optimize and debug sks after install

Jonathan Oxer-4
On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 04:52 +0100, Gab wrote:

> Hi i was looking for the command after sks db id buid to get sks running.

I don't really understand your question, but if you're setting up SKS
for the first time perhaps there's some information here that will help:

http://www.keysigning.org/sks

Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 4 3851 6600
"How To Build A Website And Stay Sane": www.stay-sane.com