dazuko-3.0.0 limitation about real file name

dazuko-3.0.0 limitation about real file name

Saurabh Suman-2
Limitation of dazuko-3.0.0
Dazuko does not report a real file name associated with the file access event.
The anti-virus I use requires the actual file name to be written on its socket and it scans the file and returns the result on client socket.
Even if I overcome the problem, there remain few issues that is difficult to solve with this limitation
1. Quarantining the infected file.
2. Marking the file infected for future access.

Can some one one suggest me to the technique to solve the problems?