define-window-slot plist fix

Michael Filonenko
I found that gethash is used for plist in define-window-slot.

I change gethash to getf.

Patch is attached.

--
With best regards, Michael Filonenko

0001-fix-define-window-slot.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: define-window-slot plist fix

Dirk Sondermann
On 06/07/12 11:24, Michael Filonenko wrote:
> I found that gethash is used for plist in define-window-slot.
>
> I change gethash to getf.
>
> Patch is attached.

Despite its name, window-plist isn't a property list, but it's
initialized as a hash table in xwin-to-window.

So applying the suggested patch causes the get/set functions
created by define-window-slot to fail with an error message like
"The value #<HASH-TABLE :TEST EQL :COUNT 0 {D04F559}> is not of
type LIST".

--
Dirk

Re: define-window-slot plist fix

Michael Filonenko
Sorry, may be I have fork of clx. So, ignore my request.