delete or rename a page

Flatman-2
Hello,

How can I delete a muse planner page ? This should delete the file, but
also remove all tasks from referenced pages.

And how can I rename a page ? This should also modify the references in
all referenced tasks on other pages.

Thanks

--
Erik Colson
http://www.ecocode.net

Re: delete or rename a page

Michael Olson-2
ecocode <[hidden email]> writes:

> How can I delete a muse planner page ? This should delete the file,
> but also remove all tasks from referenced pages.
>
> And how can I rename a page ? This should also modify the references
> in all referenced tasks on other pages.

Neither of these have been implemented yet.

In the case of deletion, it might be best to have Planner prompt whether
to remove the tasks, reassign them to a different page, or leave them
unassigned to any page.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |

Re: Re: delete or rename a page

Flatman-2
* Michael Olson <[hidden email]> wrote:

| > How can I delete a muse planner page ? This should delete the file,
| > but also remove all tasks from referenced pages.
| >
| > And how can I rename a page ? This should also modify the references
| > in all referenced tasks on other pages.
|
| Neither of these have been implemented yet.

hmmm... might be interesting to put somewhere on a todo-list

| In the case of deletion, it might be best to have Planner prompt whether
| to remove the tasks, reassign them to a different page, or leave them
| unassigned to any page.

yep, seems right to me

--
Erik Colson
http://www.ecocode.net

Re: delete or rename a page

Sebastian P.Luque
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 07:25:53 -0400,
Michael Olson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ecocode <[hidden email]> writes:
>> How can I delete a muse planner page ? This should delete the file,
>> but also remove all tasks from referenced pages.

>> And how can I rename a page ? This should also modify the references
>> in all referenced tasks on other pages.

> Neither of these have been implemented yet.

I was just looking for ways to do this when I found this post.  Are
there any news on this front?  Thanks.

--
Seb