disable video option on iOS using remote provisioning

disable video option on iOS using remote provisioning

Simon Warsono

Hi,

I am wondering if you can help me. I am doing ipad remote provisioning using xml code on linphone app.

I have been trying to disable video from the settings using that xml file, but no luck.

I have exported the ipad configuration file, there is 1 setting to disable audio

[settings]

enable_video=0

I changed this to use xml format and include on my remote provisioning xml file:

<section name="settings">

<entry name="enable_video" overwrite="true">0</entry>

</section>

It does not seem to work. I have tried looking at the documentation, and still no luck.

Please help

Regards,

Simon Warsono