dislaying backed up file sizes

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hi,

Is there a way to display the size of files in the backup?
list-current-files doesn't seem to provide this

Thanks

Raphael

Re: dislaying backed up file sizes

duplicity-talk mailing list

ok, thanks. That would be helpful for quick checks of backups though (checking date and size).

Raphaël

Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org