email this page..

sergio t. ruiz

i was wonder if there was some sort of functionality in emacs that
would all me to email a page..

some of my planner  pages would be really nice to mail directly to my
blackberry..

any ideas?

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
www.village-buzz.com

Re: email this page..

John Sullivan-2
sergio <[hidden email]> writes:

> i was wonder if there was some sort of functionality in emacs that
> would all me to email a page..
>
> some of my planner  pages would be really nice to mail directly to my
> blackberry..

Seemed like a good idea to me too, so I added this to my .emacs:

(defun message-yank-buffer-unquoted ()
  (interactive)
  (let ((message-cite-function (lambda () t)))
    (call-interactively 'message-yank-buffer)))

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer

Re: email this page..

sergio t. ruiz

On Dec 16, 2008, at 1:16 AM, John Sullivan wrote:

> Seemed like a good idea to me too, so I added this to my .emacs:

awesome!

i added it to my .emacs, and will try it today..

___