end of service - keyserver.miniskipper.at

end of service - keyserver.miniskipper.at

Sven Kocksch
Hello,

Due to the latest problems with large keys, abuse of keyservers as
file storage and the discussion about GDPR I'm shutting down
keyserver.miniskipper.at immediately.

Greetings
Sven

end of service - key1.dock23.de & key2.dock23.de

Ramón Goeden
Hello,

due to the latest problems with large keys, abuse of keyservers as file storage and the discussion about GDPR I'm shutting down key1.dock23.de & key2.dock23.de immediately.

Greetings,
Ramón