enigma translation files

M. T.
Hi

I review the latest languages in the SVN and found some differences:

The latest dutch translation uses the newest POT file BUT this is not the enigma.pot file in the SVN.
I extracted this POT file and put it here:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/enigma/resource/enigma-trunk/download/pot/

And also clean up this file because it has many syntax errors. Now this file is recognized properly in poedit.
I put hist updated file on transiflex and all other languages from SVN and sync them with the POT file.
The hungarian and the polish translation were updated the most and should be also upload to SVN.
The polish translation is going on and should get some update in the next time.

The translation files from enigma on transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/enigma/

Thanks for uploading any files and send me a request if you want to translate enigma on transiflex.

Greetings.
Michi

Re: enigma translation files

M. T.
Hi,

I have uploaded the extracted POT file from the dutch file on my webspace:

http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/e/enigma.pot

Some latest bugs are corrected in this file. Please upload it to the SVN
because my transiflex translations use this path for sync the translations:

http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/HEAD/tree/trunk/po/enigma.pot

I had disable the automatic update for now because the old file is still online in the SVN!

Thanks for fixing it!
Michi