escape sequence and xfce4-terminal

fusillator
Hi all, I'm totally new to weechat and maybe this is a silly question,
anyway I'm trying to figure out how to enable the escape sequence from a
xfce4-terminal to move the cursor among the weechat's windows.
I tried the sequence alt left arrow and alt right arrow as suggested in
the user manual but those sequences seems to be not included in the
preset bindings, so I added them with key command, now the key listdiff
includes the following key combination:

meta-1;3C => /window left
meta-1;3D => /window right
meta-^[[1;3C => /window left
meta-^[[1;3D => /window right
meta-a => /window left
meta-s => /window right

the combination alt-a alt-s works like a sharm, but the alt arrow key
doesnt.
I also tried to follow the hint of the faq adding the directive
XTerm*metaSendsEscape: true in the file ~/.Xresources (and restarting
the X session) but I didn't fix.
Any idea?
Regards

Luca

Re: escape sequence and xfce4-terminal

fusillator
Solved
I tried some other combination and eventually I hit the right ones:
/key bind meta-[1;3C /window right
/key bind meta-[1;3D /window left
you can also use the corresponding sequences:
/key bind meta2-1;3C /window right
/key bind meta2-1;3D /window right
In the previous post I also confuse the escape sequences of the left and
right arrows.

Regards

Luca