extending status pages

Gabor Kiss
Dear Kristian,

I have a suggestion about status pages.
Would you mind to provide information about what other hosts
consider a given server as a peer?

I mean it could be a third HTML table on bottom of page
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status.php?server=SOME.HOSTNAME.HERE
titled as "Referred by" or so.

Also the JSON object provided by
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status-json.php?server=SOME.HOSTNAME.HERE
could be extended with list of referring servers.

Actually this info is public but it is quite tiresome to rake it together. :-)
Meanwhile your monotoring program already collects all the data
I wish to see.

Regards

Gabor

Re: extending status pages

Gabor Kiss
> See Membership fileSee reference membership file

Oh! I never knew where this list come from.
I begin to understand... :)

Thanks

Gabor