fancy diary and a lack of color

Giles Chamberlin-2

I've got planner running nicely and successfully display the contents of
my diary via use of planner-insinuate-diary.  Problem is it's all a bit
monochrome: the dates and associated underline have face = default
and are displayed in white,a s are the following diary entries.

If I just use M-x diary to display the fancy diary, the date is show
with face = diary (bright yellow in my case) which allows me to
distinguish it from the following entries.

As I typically display a weeks worth of diary in my planner pages I'm
missing the visual punctuation of a bit more colour.  Any one any
suggestions as to how to do this?

--
Giles

Re: fancy diary and a lack of color

John Sullivan-2
Giles Chamberlin <[hidden email]> writes:

> As I typically display a weeks worth of diary in my planner pages I'm
> missing the visual punctuation of a bit more colour.  Any one any
> suggestions as to how to do this?

That sounds like a good idea to me, and something that should be easy
enough to do. I opened a ticket in our tracker for it.

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer

John Sullivan <[hidden email]> writes:

> Giles Chamberlin <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> As I typically display a weeks worth of diary in my planner pages I'm
>> missing the visual punctuation of a bit more colour.  Any one any
>> suggestions as to how to do this?
>
> That sounds like a good idea to me, and something that should be easy
> enough to do. I opened a ticket in our tracker for it.

Thanks - I'll watch with interest.

--
Giles