garbage files automatically created in my home

garbage files automatically created in my home

Fourhundred Thecat
Hello,

I am setting up linphone 3.12.0 on Debian Buster.

When I start linphone, it automatically creates garbage files in my home:

   .linphone-call-history.db
   .linphone-friends.db
   .linphone-history.db
   .linphone-zidcache

can I tell linphone not to create these files, or at least create them
somewhere else?

A clean solution would be for instance to have a directory ~/.linphone/

thank you,

Re: garbage files automatically created in my home

John White
Linphone is now up to version 4.2.4.  Would sure be nice if we didn't have to
use it on applimage.

John