gn_sms_get returned error: command called is not implemented in model

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

gn_sms_get returned error: command called is not implemented in model

Rodrigo Montiel
Hi Gents!

I have been using since months two Huawei gsm modems for sending text messages, both same models.
But in one of them I'm getting the error from gn_sms_get function stated in the subject (command not implemented).

I'm working with smsd 1.5.2, and gnokii 0.6.31. I tested other configuration alternatives, but not sure if it is a modem issue and why is poping up right now and not before.
I suspecting about the modem itself, but just wanted to have some flowless opinion of you masters.

Below is my environment configuration and the debug messages (marked in red the error).

Thank you,

Host system:        linux-gnu
    Gnokii version:     0.6.31
    Xgnokii version:    1.0
    SMSD version:       1.5.2
    X (GTK+) support:   no
    smsd support:       yes
    Postgres support:   no
    SQLite support:     no
    MySQL support:      yes
    Debug:              yes
    XDebug:             yes
    RLPDebug:           yes
    NLS:                yes
    IrDA:               yes
    ical read support:  no
    Bluetooth:          no
    libusb support:     no
    phonet support:     no
    libpcsclite support:no
    readline support:   no
    Security:           no
    Build Shared Lib:   yes
    Build Static Lib:   yes
    Windows:            no
    Prefix:             /opt/daemon

Debug:

/opt/daemon/opt/daemon/bin/smsd --user smsd --db smsd --host localhost --module mysql --password Freetech123 --phone 2 --firstpos0
smsd - version 1.5.2 from gnokii 0.6.31
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /root/.config/gnokii/config.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ttyUSB5
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 19200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 0
sm_retry = 1
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyUSB5
Sending SMS: 3513803858, SALVA, ERICA turno en Conci Carpinella en URQUIZA 358 piso 2 el Lunes 12 Mayo 20:30. Si CONFIRMA envie 1, si CANCELA 9. Gracias.
Inserting Event: 0
Serial device: setting RTS to high and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004
41 54 5a 0d                                     | ATZ            
write: [ATZ<cr>]
read : [ATZ<cr><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x00 / 0x000a
02 41 54 5a 0d 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                   |  ATZ   OK      
Received message type 00
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0005
41 54 45 31 0d                                  | ATE1           
write: [ATE1<cr>]
read : [ATE1<cr><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x00 / 0x000b
02 41 54 45 31 0d 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                |  ATE1   OK     
Received message type 00
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x000a
41 54 2b 43 4d 45 45 3d 31 0d                   | AT+CMEE=1      
write: [AT+CMEE=1<cr>]
read : [AT+CMEE=1<cr><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x00 / 0x0010
02 41 54 2b 43 4d 45 45 3d 31 0d 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d |  AT+CMEE=1   OK
Received message type 00
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0007
41 54 2b 47 4d 4d 0d                            | AT+GMM         
write: [AT+GMM<cr>]
read : [AT+GMM<cr><cr><lf>E3131<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0016
02 41 54 2b 47 4d 4d 0d 0d 0a 45 33 31 33 31 0d |  AT+GMM   E3131
0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                               |    OK          
Received message type 06
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0008
41 54 2b 43 47 4d 49 0d                         | AT+CGMI        
write: [AT+CGMI<cr>]
read : [AT+CGMI<cr><cr><lf>huawei<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0018
02 41 54 2b 43 47 4d 49 0d 0d 0a 68 75 61 77 65 |  AT+CGMI   huawe
69 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                         | i    OK        
Received message type 06
Message sent: 0x63 / 0x0009
41 54 2b 43 53 43 53 3f 0d                      | AT+CSCS?       
write: [AT+CSCS?<cr>]
read : [AT+CSCS?<cr><cr><lf>+CSCS: "GSM"<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x63 / 0x001f
02 41 54 2b 43 53 43 53 3f 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 53 43 |  AT+CSCS?   +CSC
53 3a 20 22 47 53 4d 22 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d    | S: "GSM"    OK 
Received message type 63
Initialisation completed
fbusinit: error 0
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0007
41 54 2b 47 4d 4d 0d                            | AT+GMM         
write: [AT+GMM<cr>]
read : [AT+GMM<cr><cr><lf>E3131<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0016
02 41 54 2b 47 4d 4d 0d 0d 0a 45 33 31 33 31 0d |  AT+GMM   E3131
0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                               |    OK          
Received message type 06
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0008
41 54 2b 43 47 4d 49 0d                         | AT+CGMI        
write: [AT+CGMI<cr>]
read : [AT+CGMI<cr><cr><lf>huawei<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0018
02 41 54 2b 43 47 4d 49 0d 0d 0a 68 75 61 77 65 |  AT+CGMI   huawe
69 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                         | i    OK        
Received message type 06
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0008
41 54 2b 43 47 4d 52 0d                         | AT+CGMR        
write: [AT+CGMR<cr>]
read : [AT+CGMR<cr><cr><lf>21.157.31.00.252<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0022
02 41 54 2b 43 47 4d 52 0d 0d 0a 32 31 2e 31 35 |  AT+CGMR   21.15
37 2e 33 31 2e 30 30 2e 32 35 32 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f | 7.31.00.252    O
4b 0d                                           | K              
Received message type 06
Message sent: 0x06 / 0x0008
41 54 2b 43 47 53 4e 0d                         | AT+CGSN        
write: [AT+CGSN<cr>]
read : [AT+CGSN<cr><cr><lf>862731018384013<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x06 / 0x0021
02 41 54 2b 43 47 53 4e 0d 0d 0a 38 36 32 37 33 |  AT+CGSN   86273
31 30 31 38 33 38 34 30 31 33 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b | 1018384013    OK
0d                                              |                
Received message type 06
No flags section in the config file.
No flags section in the config file.
Model        : E3131
Product name : E3131
Revision     : 21.157.31.00.252
Phone connected. Starting monitoring...
Processing Event: 0
Message sent: 0x23 / 0x0009
41 54 2b 43 53 43 41 3f 0d                      | AT+CSCA?       
write: [AT+CSCA?<cr>]
read : [AT+CSCA?<cr><cr><lf>+CSCA: "+543200000001",145<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x23 / 0x002d
02 41 54 2b 43 53 43 41 3f 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 53 43 |  AT+CSCA?   +CSC
41 3a 20 22 2b 35 34 33 32 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 | A: "+54320000000
31 22 2c 31 34 35 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d          | 1",145    OK   
Received message type 23
=====> ENTER gn_sms_send()
enc_chars: 128
ext_chars: 0
total: 112
size of the input string: 128 bytes
number of characters in the input string: 128 chars
=====> ENTER sms_send_single()
General Data Coding
Default Alphabet
size: 112
offset: 0
encoded size: 112
rawsms length: 128
rawsms user data length: 112
dcs: 0x00
Length: 0x80
user_data_length: 0x70
ValidityIndicator: 2
user_data: D320D31A64818AD2E43008A2D7E5EE37A8EC060DDFEE711A340CCBE1697799CD0E83CA6E50551AAD26B541D0AC8603C1D3F33748062AB341CCBABB3C07C564A06638FF06C960BA19CC059AA641C3A7D398943683A0B2DB9E2E83622CD03C0D1A069DC3223308CAB9404779789C0ECF5D
Input is 128 bytes long
SMS is 112 octets long
Sending
Message sent: 0x65 / 0x000a
41 54 2b 43 4d 47 46 3d 30 0d                   | AT+CMGF=0      
write: [AT+CMGF=0<cr>]
read : [AT+CMGF=0<cr><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x65 / 0x0010
02 41 54 2b 43 4d 47 46 3d 30 0d 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d |  AT+CMGF=0   OK
Received message type 65
PDU mode set
Sending initial sequence
Message sent: 0x66 / 0x000c
41 54 2b 43 4d 47 53 3d 31 32 35 0d             | AT+CMGS=125    
write: [AT+CMGS=125<cr>]
read : [AT+CMGS=125<cr><cr><lf>> ]
Message received: 0x66 / 0x0010
01 41 54 2b 43 4d 47 53 3d 31 32 35 0d 0d 0a 3e |  AT+CMGS=125   >
Received message type 66
Got response: No error.
Sending frame: 079145230000001011000A8153310883850000AA80D320D31A64818AD2E43008A2D7E5EE37A8EC060DDFEE711A340CCBE1697799CD0E83CA6E50551AAD26B541D0AC8603C1D3F33748062AB341CCBABB3C07C564A06638FF06C960BA19CC059AA641C3A7D398943683A0B2DB9E2E83622CD03C0D1A069DC3223308CAB9404779789C0ECF5D
Message sent: 0x21 / 0x010b
30 37 39 31 34 35 32 33 30 30 30 30 30 30 31 30 | 0791452300000010
31 31 30 30 30 41 38 31 35 33 33 31 30 38 38 33 | 11000A8153310883
38 35 30 30 30 30 41 41 38 30 44 33 32 30 44 33 | 850000AA80D320D3
31 41 36 34 38 31 38 41 44 32 45 34 33 30 30 38 | 1A64818AD2E43008
41 32 44 37 45 35 45 45 33 37 41 38 45 43 30 36 | A2D7E5EE37A8EC06
30 44 44 46 45 45 37 31 31 41 33 34 30 43 43 42 | 0DDFEE711A340CCB
45 31 36 39 37 37 39 39 43 44 30 45 38 33 43 41 | E1697799CD0E83CA
36 45 35 30 35 35 31 41 41 44 32 36 42 35 34 31 | 6E50551AAD26B541
44 30 41 43 38 36 30 33 43 31 44 33 46 33 33 37 | D0AC8603C1D3F337
34 38 30 36 32 41 42 33 34 31 43 43 42 41 42 42 | 48062AB341CCBABB
33 43 30 37 43 35 36 34 41 30 36 36 33 38 46 46 | 3C07C564A06638FF
30 36 43 39 36 30 42 41 31 39 43 43 30 35 39 41 | 06C960BA19CC059A
41 36 34 31 43 33 41 37 44 33 39 38 39 34 33 36 | A641C3A7D3989436
38 33 41 30 42 32 44 42 39 45 32 45 38 33 36 32 | 83A0B2DB9E2E8362
32 43 44 30 33 43 30 44 31 41 30 36 39 44 43 33 | 2CD03C0D1A069DC3
32 32 33 33 30 38 43 41 42 39 34 30 34 37 37 39 | 223308CAB9404779
37 38 39 43 30 45 43 46 35 44 1a                | 789C0ECF5D     
write: [079145230000001011000A8153310883850000AA80D320D31A64818AD2E43008A2D7E5EE37A8EC060DDFEE711A340CCBE1697799CD0E83CA6E50551AAD26B541D0AC8603C1D3F33748062AB341CCBABB3C07C564A06638FF06C960BA19CC059AA641C3A7D398943683A0B2DB9E2E83622CD03C0D1A069DC3223308CAB9404779789C0ECF5D^Z]
read : [079145230000001011000A8153310883850000AA80D320D31A64818AD2E43008A2D7E5EE37A8EC060DDFEE711A340CCBE1697799CD0E83CA6E50551AAD26B541D0AC8603C1D3F33748062AB341CCBABB3C07C564A06638FF06C960BA19CC059AA641C3A7D398943683A0B2DB9E2E83622CD03C0D1A069DC3223308CAB9404779789C0ECF5D^Z<cr><lf>+CMGS: 187<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x21 / 0x011f
02 30 37 39 31 34 35 32 33 30 30 30 30 30 30 31 |  079145230000001
30 31 31 30 30 30 41 38 31 35 33 33 31 30 38 38 | 011000A815331088
33 38 35 30 30 30 30 41 41 38 30 44 33 32 30 44 | 3850000AA80D320D
33 31 41 36 34 38 31 38 41 44 32 45 34 33 30 30 | 31A64818AD2E4300
38 41 32 44 37 45 35 45 45 33 37 41 38 45 43 30 | 8A2D7E5EE37A8EC0
36 30 44 44 46 45 45 37 31 31 41 33 34 30 43 43 | 60DDFEE711A340CC
42 45 31 36 39 37 37 39 39 43 44 30 45 38 33 43 | BE1697799CD0E83C
41 36 45 35 30 35 35 31 41 41 44 32 36 42 35 34 | A6E50551AAD26B54
31 44 30 41 43 38 36 30 33 43 31 44 33 46 33 33 | 1D0AC8603C1D3F33
37 34 38 30 36 32 41 42 33 34 31 43 43 42 41 42 | 748062AB341CCBAB
42 33 43 30 37 43 35 36 34 41 30 36 36 33 38 46 | B3C07C564A06638F
46 30 36 43 39 36 30 42 41 31 39 43 43 30 35 39 | F06C960BA19CC059
41 41 36 34 31 43 33 41 37 44 33 39 38 39 34 33 | AA641C3A7D398943
36 38 33 41 30 42 32 44 42 39 45 32 45 38 33 36 | 683A0B2DB9E2E836
32 32 43 44 30 33 43 30 44 31 41 30 36 39 44 43 | 22CD03C0D1A069DC
33 32 32 33 33 30 38 43 41 42 39 34 30 34 37 37 | 3223308CAB940477
39 37 38 39 43 30 45 43 46 35 44 1a 0d 0a 2b 43 | 9789C0ECF5D   +C
4d 47 53 3a 20 31 38 37 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d    | MGS: 187    OK 
Received message type 21
Message sent (reference: 187)
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x000d
41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3d 22 4d 45 22 0d          | AT+CPMS="ME"   
Address: 3513803858
Text: SALVA, ERICA turno en Conci Carpinella en URQUIZA 358 piso 2 el Lunes 12 Mayo 20:30. Si CONFIRMA envie 1, si CANCELA 9. Gracias.
Sending to 3513803858 successful.
write: [AT+CPMS="ME"<cr>]
read : [AT+CPMS="ME"<cr><cr><lf>+CPMS: 0,20,50,50,50,50<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x00 / 0x002e
02 41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3d 22 4d 45 22 0d 0d 0a |  AT+CPMS="ME"  
2b 43 50 4d 53 3a 20 30 2c 32 30 2c 35 30 2c 35 | +CPMS: 0,20,50,5
30 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d       | 0,50,50    OK  
Received message type 00
Message sent: 0x12 / 0x0009
41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3f 0d                      | AT+CPMS?       
write: [AT+CPMS?<cr>]
read : [AT+CPMS?<cr><cr><lf>+CPMS: "ME",0,20,"SM",50,50,"SM",50,50<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x12 / 0x0039
02 41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3f 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 50 4d |  AT+CPMS?   +CPM
53 3a 20 22 4d 45 22 2c 30 2c 32 30 2c 22 53 4d | S: "ME",0,20,"SM
22 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 2c 22 53 4d 22 2c 35 30 2c | ",50,50,"SM",50,
35 30 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                      | 50    OK       
Received message type 12
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x000d
41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3d 22 53 4d 22 0d          | AT+CPMS="SM"   
write: [AT+CPMS="SM"<cr>]
read : [AT+CPMS="SM"<cr><cr><lf>+CPMS: 50,50,50,50,50,50<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x00 / 0x002f
02 41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3d 22 53 4d 22 0d 0d 0a |  AT+CPMS="SM"  
2b 43 50 4d 53 3a 20 35 30 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 2c | +CPMS: 50,50,50,
35 30 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d    | 50,50,50    OK 
Received message type 00
Message sent: 0x12 / 0x0009
41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3f 0d                      | AT+CPMS?       
write: [AT+CPMS?<cr>]
read : [AT+CPMS?<cr><cr><lf>+CPMS: "SM",50,50,"SM",50,50,"SM",50,50<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x12 / 0x003a
02 41 54 2b 43 50 4d 53 3f 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 50 4d |  AT+CPMS?   +CPM
53 3a 20 22 53 4d 22 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 2c 22 53 | S: "SM",50,50,"S
4d 22 2c 35 30 2c 35 30 2c 22 53 4d 22 2c 35 30 | M",50,50,"SM",50
2c 35 30 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                   | ,50    OK      
Received message type 12
GN_OP_GetSMSStatus returned (number, unread) 50, 0
phoneMonitor.sms.number 0
RefreshSMS is running...
Number of messages: 50
Reading SMS 0 of 50
PDU mode set
Message sent: 0x18 / 0x000a
41 54 2b 43 4d 47 52 3d 30 0d                   | AT+CMGR=0      
write: [AT+CMGR=0<cr>]
read : [AT+CMGR=0<cr><cr><lf>+CMGR: 1,,98<cr><lf>0791452300001070040D91453975428339F300F14140828034932959C8373B0C6A9741F037B93C0791CBE3B41CC40E83C86979793C4EBFDD20F2DB4D2E83E4657A5A1E9683CA6C50794EAF93D36F10B90C2A8FDF6779D89C0E83DAE176589E0E837EA0A33C3C4E87E72E<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x18 / 0x00f6
02 41 54 2b 43 4d 47 52 3d 30 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 4d |  AT+CMGR=0   +CM
47 52 3a 20 31 2c 2c 39 38 0d 0a 30 37 39 31 34 | GR: 1,,98  07914
35 32 33 30 30 30 30 31 30 37 30 30 34 30 44 39 | 52300001070040D9
31 34 35 33 39 37 35 34 32 38 33 33 39 46 33 30 | 1453975428339F30
30 46 31 34 31 34 30 38 32 38 30 33 34 39 33 32 | 0F14140828034932
39 35 39 43 38 33 37 33 42 30 43 36 41 39 37 34 | 959C8373B0C6A974
31 46 30 33 37 42 39 33 43 30 37 39 31 43 42 45 | 1F037B93C0791CBE
33 42 34 31 43 43 34 30 45 38 33 43 38 36 39 37 | 3B41CC40E83C8697
39 37 39 33 43 34 45 42 46 44 44 32 30 46 32 44 | 9793C4EBFDD20F2D
42 34 44 32 45 38 33 45 34 36 35 37 41 35 41 31 | B4D2E83E4657A5A1
45 39 36 38 33 43 41 36 43 35 30 37 39 34 45 41 | E9683CA6C50794EA
46 39 33 44 33 36 46 31 30 42 39 30 43 32 41 38 | F93D36F10B90C2A8
46 44 46 36 37 37 39 44 38 39 43 30 45 38 33 44 | FDF6779D89C0E83D
41 45 31 37 36 35 38 39 45 30 45 38 33 37 45 41 | AE176589E0E837EA
30 41 33 33 43 33 43 34 45 38 37 45 37 32 45 0d | 0A33C3C4E87E72E
0a 0d 0a 4f 4b 0d                               |    OK          
Received message type 18
0791452300001070040D91453975428339F300F14140828034932959C8373B0C6A9741F037B93C0791CBE3B41CC40E83C86979793C4EBFDD20F2DB4D2E83E4657A5A1E9683CA6C50794EAF93D36F10B90C2A8FDF6779D89C0E83DAE176589E0E837EA0A33C3C4E87E72E
SMS-DELIVER found
Mobile Terminated message:
Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438933
SMS center number: +543200000107
Compressed message
gn_sms_get returned error 5: Command called isn't implemented in model.
Reading SMS 1 of 50
PDU mode set
Message sent: 0x18 / 0x000a
41 54 2b 43 4d 47 52 3d 31 0d                   | AT+CMGR=1      
write: [AT+CMGR=1<cr>]
read : [AT+CMGR=1<cr><cr><lf>+CMGR: 1,,159<cr><lf>0791452300000010040F8104055314750911F50000414082903392299D4536A83EAF87E5E93768FC76839CF2B76B56A3C56AB71C2C1603D1CBA0B2DB9E7E83EA6ED0B43905C1DF72D0F82D9687E52E85B43C87BFDDE43268FC7683CA6C90B3DE2ECBDF3A45AC151C97E1F4B05C216B05C765383D2C07CDD3E5365C5E56CC5AC3B07B5C6687E50A5A4BC87EC7EBE5B05C317CCFE96F1D083A05C158B81AC89C7687D9AF6973EA02<cr><lf><cr><lf>OK<cr><lf>]
Message received: 0x18 / 0x0171
02 41 54 2b 43 4d 47 52 3d 31 0d 0d 0a 2b 43 4d |  AT+CMGR=1   +CM
47 52 3a 20 31 2c 2c 31 35 39 0d 0a 30 37 39 31 | GR: 1,,159  0791
34 35 32 33 30 30 30 30 30 30 31 30 30 34 30 46 | 452300000010040F
38 31 30 34 30 35 35 33 31 34 37 35 30 39 31 31 | 8104055314750911
46 35 30 30 30 30 34 31 34 30 38 32 39 30 33 33 | F500004140829033
39 32 32 39 39 44 34 35 33 36 41 38 33 45 41 46 | 92299D4536A83EAF
38 37 45 35 45 39 33 37 36 38 46 43 37 36 38 33 | 87E5E93768FC7683
39 43 46 32 42 37 36 42 35 36 41 33 43 35 36 41 | 9CF2B76B56A3C56A
42 37 31 43 32 43 31 36 30 33 44 31 43 42 41 30 | B71C2C1603D1CBA0
42 32 44 42 39 45 37 45 38 33 45 41 36 45 44 30 | B2DB9E7E83EA6ED0
42 34 33 39 30 35 43 31 44 46 37 32 44 30 46 38 | B43905C1DF72D0F8
32 44 39 36 38 37 45 35 32 45 38 35 42 34 33 43 | 2D9687E52E85B43C
38 37 42 46 44 44 45 34 33 32 36 38 46 43 37 36 | 87BFDDE43268FC76
38 33 43 41 36 43 39 30 42 33 44 45 32 45 43 42 | 83CA6C90B3DE2ECB
44 46 33 41 34 35 41 43 31 35 31 43 39 37 45 31 | DF3A45AC151C97E1
46 34 42 30 35 43 32 31 36 42 30 35 43 37 36 35 | F4B05C216B05C765
33 38 33 44 32 43 30 37 43 44 44 33 45 35 33 36 | 383D2C07CDD3E536
35 43 35 45 35 36 43 43 35 41 43 33 42 30 37 42 | 5C5E56CC5AC3B07B
35 43 36 36 38 37 45 35 30 41 35 41 34 42 43 38 | 5C6687E50A5A4BC8
37 45 43 37 45 42 45 35 42 30 35 43 33 31 37 43 | 7EC7EBE5B05C317C
43 46 45 39 36 46 31 44 30 38 33 41 30 35 43 31 | CFE96F1D083A05C1
35 38 42 38 31 41 43 38 39 43 37 36 38 37 44 39 | 58B81AC89C7687D9
41 46 36 39 37 33 45 41 30 32 0d 0a 0d 0a 4f 4b | AF6973EA02    OK
0d                                              |                
Received message type 18
0791452300000010040F8104055314750911F50000414082903392299D4536A83EAF87E5E93768FC76839CF2B76B56A3C56AB71C2C1603D1CBA0B2DB9E7E83EA6ED0B43905C1DF72D0F82D9687E52E85B43C87BFDDE43268FC7683CA6C90B3DE2ECBDF3A45AC151C97E1F4B05C216B05C765383D2C07CDD3E5365C5E56CC5AC3B07B5C6687E50A5A4BC87EC7EBE5B05C317CCFE96F1D083A05C158B81AC89C7687D9AF6973EA02
SMS-DELIVER found
Mobile Terminated message:


_______________________________________________
gnokii-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gn_sms_get returned error: command called is not implemented in model

Daniele Forsi-2
2014-05-08 19:12 GMT+02:00 Rodrigo Montiel:

> I have been using since months two Huawei gsm modems for sending text messages, both same models.
> But in one of them I'm getting the error from gn_sms_get function stated in the subject (command not
> implemented).

> I'm working with smsd 1.5.2, and gnokii 0.6.31. I tested other configuration alternatives, but not sure if it is a > modem issue and why is poping up right now and not before.
> I suspecting about the modem itself, but just wanted to have some flowless opinion of you masters.

it's a libgnokii bug that I fixed with the following commits:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=ea2dfe081cc75c58f9528fb0c03ce7a6201c6b81
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=0bfa48454f679e634827946870ae100b585c3320

You have 3 options:
1. keep the version you have and manually delete any SMS that gives an error
2. apply those two changes to 0.6.31 (it should work but it's untested)
3. compile the version in git that has many more bug fixes but could
have other bugs

> SMS-DELIVER found
> Mobile Terminated message:
> Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
> Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
> SMS center number: +543200000107
> Compressed message
> gn_sms_get returned error 5: Command called isn't implemented in model.

this is the debug output with 0.6.32git (I omitted a part of the
number and of the text)
SMS-DELIVER found
Mobile Terminated message:
Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
SMS center number: +543200000107
Data Coding Scheme: 0xf1
Class: 1
Default Alphabet
Hola me podes decir la direccion[...]

--
Daniele Forsi

_______________________________________________
gnokii-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gn_sms_get returned error: command called is not implemented in model

Rodrigo Montiel
Good catch Daniele!

Will test all of them and back to you with my outputs.

Thanks as always!

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 20:53 +0200, Daniele Forsi wrote:
2014-05-08 19:12 GMT+02:00 Rodrigo Montiel:

> I have been using since months two Huawei gsm modems for sending text messages, both same models.
> But in one of them I'm getting the error from gn_sms_get function stated in the subject (command not
> implemented).

> I'm working with smsd 1.5.2, and gnokii 0.6.31. I tested other configuration alternatives, but not sure if it is a > modem issue and why is poping up right now and not before.
> I suspecting about the modem itself, but just wanted to have some flowless opinion of you masters.

it's a libgnokii bug that I fixed with the following commits:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=ea2dfe081cc75c58f9528fb0c03ce7a6201c6b81
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=0bfa48454f679e634827946870ae100b585c3320

You have 3 options:
1. keep the version you have and manually delete any SMS that gives an error
2. apply those two changes to 0.6.31 (it should work but it's untested)
3. compile the version in git that has many more bug fixes but could
have other bugs

> SMS-DELIVER found
> Mobile Terminated message:
> Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
> Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
> SMS center number: +543200000107
> Compressed message
> gn_sms_get returned error 5: Command called isn't implemented in model.

this is the debug output with 0.6.32git (I omitted a part of the
number and of the text)
SMS-DELIVER found
Mobile Terminated message:
Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
SMS center number: +543200000107
Data Coding Scheme: 0xf1
Class: 1
Default Alphabet
Hola me podes decir la direccion[...]



_______________________________________________
gnokii-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: gn_sms_get returned error: command called is not implemented in model

Rodrigo Montiel
Hi Daniele,

I deleted the inbox message in memory position 0 (with AT+CGMD command), and the gn_sms_get() function returned succesffuly.
Will give a try in compiling the new changes in another test environment to see how it goes!

Thank you!

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 21:33 -0300, Rodrigo Montiel wrote:
Good catch Daniele!

Will test all of them and back to you with my outputs.

Thanks as always!

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 20:53 +0200, Daniele Forsi wrote:
2014-05-08 19:12 GMT+02:00 Rodrigo Montiel:

> I have been using since months two Huawei gsm modems for sending text messages, both same models.
> But in one of them I'm getting the error from gn_sms_get function stated in the subject (command not
> implemented).

> I'm working with smsd 1.5.2, and gnokii 0.6.31. I tested other configuration alternatives, but not sure if it is a > modem issue and why is poping up right now and not before.
> I suspecting about the modem itself, but just wanted to have some flowless opinion of you masters.

it's a libgnokii bug that I fixed with the following commits:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=ea2dfe081cc75c58f9528fb0c03ce7a6201c6b81
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=0bfa48454f679e634827946870ae100b585c3320

You have 3 options:
1. keep the version you have and manually delete any SMS that gives an error
2. apply those two changes to 0.6.31 (it should work but it's untested)
3. compile the version in git that has many more bug fixes but could
have other bugs

> SMS-DELIVER found
> Mobile Terminated message:
> Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
> Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
> SMS center number: +543200000107
> Compressed message
> gn_sms_get returned error 5: Command called isn't implemented in model.

this is the debug output with 0.6.32git (I omitted a part of the
number and of the text)
SMS-DELIVER found
Mobile Terminated message:
Date: 2014-04-28 08:43:39 -0300
Remote number (recipient or sender): +5493572438***
SMS center number: +543200000107
Data Coding Scheme: 0xf1
Class: 1
Default Alphabet
Hola me podes decir la direccion[...]


_______________________________________________
gnokii-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users

--
Rodrigo Montiel
Ing. en Telecomunicaciones
Elastix Certified Engineer ECE#209728189
Mikrotik Certified MTCNA#1210NA066

Cel: +549 351 2581376

Freetech Solutions
www.freetechsolutions.com.ar
Tel/Fax: +54 351 6387585


_______________________________________________
gnokii-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users