handling immintrin.h with #including SDL2 headers on Linux

handling immintrin.h with #including SDL2 headers on Linux

Alexander Nicholi
When compiling any CU that #includes an SDL2 header, I get the following
error from TCC:

 > In file included from src/events.c:10:
 > In file included from /usr/include/SDL2/SDL.h:38:
 > /usr/include/SDL2/SDL_cpuinfo.h:86: error: include file 'immintrin.h'
not found

this is the command line:

 > tcc -c -o src/events.c.o -Wall -fPIC -std=c89 -x c -UNDEBUG -Iinclude
-I3rdparty/lodepnglib/include -I3rdparty/mt19937lib/include
-I3rdparty/unilib/include -I3rdparty/teslib/include -isystem src
src/events.c

My guess is that SDL2 requires SSE2 immediate intrinsics, and TCC
doesn’t provide these? I don’t exactly need them when I’m compiling with
TCC, so is there is a way to disable that or fake it out?

Regards,
Alexander Nicholi