handling immintrin.h with #including SDL2 headers on Linux

handling immintrin.h with #including SDL2 headers on Linux

Alexander Nicholi
> My guess is that SDL2 requires SSE2 immediate intrinsics, and TCC doesn’t provide these? I don’t exactly need them when I’m compiling with TCC, so is there is a way to disable that or fake it out?

I know it’s not a problem with TinyCC, but I wanted to reply with the solution for the sake of searchers on the internet: this can be fixed by defining the CPP macro `SDL_DISABLE_IMMINTRIN_H`. TinyCC will compile code including SDL2 headers just fine now.