help translating AS2 into AS3

Pablo Rodríguez
Dear list,

I have a method using SWFTools to deliver presentations with synced
sound. Samples are http://www.free-culture.tk/ and
http://www.mejorar-presentaciones.tk/ (this one is in Spanish).

These are generated from two swfc sources. There is a loader (which
avoids the download of the whole presentation when the page is loaded)
and the proper presentation.

Both work fine with ActionScript 2, but I would like to move to
ActionScript 3.

The loader script has about 100 lines of basic ActionScript code and the
presentation script contains about 160 lines of ActionScript code.

I must confess that I don’t have any idea of what has changed in
ActionScript 3.

Could someone from this list be so kind to help me with that code
translation?

[Sorry if I’m missing the whole point, but I think that only a small
part of the code should be rewritten to have ActionScript 3.]

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

Re: help translating AS2 into AS3

E-Blokos
I think the best place is to post a discussion

at Adobe Actionscript 3 forum

https://forums.adobe.com/community/animate/flash_actionscript3