hide tasks for certain plans

Jason Lewis-3
Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is a way to hide certain tasks based on the
plan then are in.

Say for instance I have a Plan called @Work and another called @Home a
la GTD, on todays plan, it will show me tasks from both.
ie. the plan for today ( 2000.04.14.muse) might look like:

#B _ some work task {{task:123}} (@Work)
#B _ some home task {{task:1333}} (@Home)

Is there a way I can hide the @Home tasks while looking at the "today" plan?

hope that makes sense?

Jason

Re: hide tasks for certain plans

John Sullivan-2
Jason Lewis <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just wondering if there is a way to hide certain tasks based on the
> plan then are in.

I think there are various Emacs ways to do this, but before getting into
it too much, have you looked at planner-trunk? It will group your tasks
together (and separate the groups) according to rules you specify. While
that's not hiding tasks, maybe that accomplishes the same end?

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer