how to:openvpn with nufw

brijesh patel-2
Hi

We are running nufw as our firewall and i am new to nufw. Its all working well now i have a question to ask we need to allow remote access to some users to our network and i think we would like to use openvpn for that purpose. Now could you please give me some direction how to achieve this task.

Regards

Brijesh Patel

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: how to:openvpn with nufw

Eric Leblond-2
Hi,

Le mercredi 02 décembre 2009 à 12:31 -0800, brijesh patel a écrit :
> Hi
>
> We are running nufw as our firewall and i am new to nufw. Its all
> working well now i have a question to ask we need to allow remote
> access to some users to our network and i think we would like to use
> openvpn for that purpose. Now could you please give me some direction
> how to achieve this task.

There is no trick at all to mix nufw and openvpn. The only point is not
to forget to give access to the authentication server from the OpenVPN
network.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <[hidden email]>