how to set Ratpoison as window manager for mate desktop

how to set Ratpoison as window manager for mate desktop

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Dear core developers of Ratpoison,
     Does somebody of us know, if is it possible to switch to Ratpoison
window manager instead of Marco or other Mate supported window managers?
Or those techniques require complex programmers changes inside Mate
desktop environment C language source code?
If is it not possible to use this window manager with Mate desktop,
which desktop environment is officially compatible with Ratpoison?
I love GTK based desktop environments, because only those desktop
environments provides fast responsiveness while working with it by using
orca screen reader.
I have tried configuration tools provided with Mate desktop.
Unfortunately, those tools did not shown Ratpoison window manager in The
windows managers list.
Or if I want to use Ratpoison i must use it only without desktop
environments?

Thank you very much ror yours answers.
With warmest regards.
Janusz Chmiel