how to stack channel and user list?

Jim Priest
How do I get the user and channel list stacked as seen in this screenshot?

https://weechat.org/about/screenshots/weechat/weechat_2011-10-23_laolang.png/

Trying to save some screen real estate :)

Thanks much!
Jim

Re: how to stack channel and user list?

Sébastien Helleu
On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 09:48:07AM -0400, Jim Priest wrote:

>    How do I get the user and channel list stacked as seen in this screenshot?
>
>    [1]https://weechat.org/about/screenshots/weechat/weechat_2011-10-23_laolang.png/
>
>    Trying to save some screen real estate :)
>
>    Thanks much!
>    Jim
>
> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1. https://weechat.org/about/screenshots/weechat/weechat_2011-10-23_laolang.png/

Hi Jim,

You can add/remove/change items in bars as you want in weechat, so you can just
add item "buffers" in an existing bar like "nicklist".

Try for example:

  /set weechat.bar.nicklist.items "buffer_nicklist,===,buffers"

For more info about bars and items, see the doc here:

  https://weechat.org/files/doc/devel/weechat_user.en.html#bars

--
Sébastien Helleu

web: weechat.org / flashtux.org