iOS 13 related linphone stack change for VOIP apps query

iOS 13 related linphone stack change for VOIP apps query

Ravi Malviya
Hi Linphone team,

As December 2019 news you says iOS 13 PushKit VoIP notifications related change that app didn't invoke in background to connect sip and then invoke callkit.
we have suppose to have functionality like when push get instantly invoke callkit(reportNewIncomingCall method), and then connect sip. Meanwhile callkit will be in loading stage that time.
I saw you commit to release on decemeber 2019, also check linphone 4.2 release december 2019 but didn't found such implementation like that.

Or did I missed something, please help in these case.

Regards,
Ravi Kumar

Re: iOS 13 related linphone stack change for VOIP apps query

Ravi Malviya
Hi Linphone team,

As I had mentioned in my previous email, I am not able to callkit after app terminates in ios 13. right now I am running Xcode 11 and ios 13.

Regards,
Ravi Kumar