is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Marco Maggi
I see nothing in the egg's home page.

TIA
--
Marco Maggi

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
Hi Marco,

On Fri, 03 May 2019 15:09:57 +0200 Marco Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I see nothing in the egg's home page.

Usually, when you cannot find a link to the source repository in the egg
documentation (wiki), it is in CHICKEN's svn repository.  That's the
case of coops.

To check out the repo, use:

  $ svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/5/coops coops

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Fri, 03 May 2019 15:39:14 +0200 Mario Domenech Goulart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 03 May 2019 15:09:57 +0200 Marco Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I see nothing in the egg's home page.
>
> Usually, when you cannot find a link to the source repository in the egg
> documentation (wiki), it is in CHICKEN's svn repository.  That's the
> case of coops.
>
> To check out the repo, use:
>
>   $ svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/5/coops coops

Forgot to mention about the credentials: Use anonymous as username and
empty password (hit enter when prompted for the password).

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Marco Maggi
Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

> On Fri, 03 May 2019 15:39:14 +0200 Mario Domenech Goulart <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On Fri, 03 May 2019 15:09:57 +0200 Marco Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> I see nothing in the egg's home page.

>> Usually, when you cannot find a link to the source repository in the egg
>> documentation (wiki), it is in CHICKEN's svn repository.  That's the
>> case of coops.

>> To check out the repo, use:

>>   $ svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/5/coops coops

> Forgot to mention about the credentials: Use anonymous as username and
> empty password (hit enter when prompted for the password).

Checked out, thanks.
--
Marco Maggi

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Marco Maggi
In reply to this post by Mario Domenech Goulart-4
Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
> To check out the repo, use:

>   $ svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/5/coops coops

I cloned the thing  with "git svn": there is not  much history...  I was
hoping to get the full thing to give  proper credits if I put my fork on
Github.
--
Marco Maggi

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: is there a place where I can do a proper fork of the coops egg?

Mario Domenech Goulart-4
On Sat, 04 May 2019 16:00:56 +0200 Marco Maggi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
>> To check out the repo, use:
>
>>   $ svn co https://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs/release/5/coops coops
>
> I cloned the thing  with "git svn": there is not  much history...  I was
> hoping to get the full thing to give  proper credits if I put my fork on
> Github.

I suppose you need release/4/coops for the full history.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario

_______________________________________________
Chicken-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/chicken-users