jboss port monitoring with monit

Oliver A. Rojo
Hi... how can i monitor jboss port using monit. I used to start jboss by
/opt/jboss-version/bin/run.sh and stop it with
/opt/jboss-version/bin/shutdown.sh -S.

--

Oliver A. Rojo
Linux Consultant/Systems Administrator

whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
 presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any

Re: jboss port monitoring with monit

Jan-Henrik Haukeland

On 4. nov. 2005, at 11.50, Oliver A. Rojo wrote:

> Hi... how can i monitor jboss port using monit. I used to start
> jboss by /opt/jboss-version/bin/run.sh and stop it with /opt/jboss-
> version/bin/shutdown.sh -S.

Read the fine manual

--
Jan-Henrik Haukeland