:key-release event

Knut Olav Bøhmer
Hi,

How can I extend stumpwm to handle :key-release event?

I would like to have super-tab to behave differently when I click multiple times on tab. So the first time I click, I want to run the command "other", the consecutive times it should run "next".
But if I release the super, I want to start over with "other" first, then "next" again..

Best regards
--
Knut Olav Bøhmer

Re: :key-release event

David Bjergaard
Look for hooks in the event handler, or even a :key-release event hook.  If not,
you may have to add one and submit it as a pull request/patch.

Cheers,

    Dave