keys{2}.fspproductions.biz shut down indefinitely for now

keys{2}.fspproductions.biz shut down indefinitely for now

Fabian A. Santiago
Hello,

Just to clarify my prior shutdown notice, I've decided the server(s):

keys.fspproductions.biz
keys2...

will remain shuttered indefinitely for now. I'll be following the progress in development of sks or other alternative keyservers and if mitigations are put in place to combat the recent issues, then I would eventually like to reinstate my keyserver(s).

--

Thanks for your time,

Fabian S.