keys.indymedia.org : reborn keyserver seeking for peers

keys.indymedia.org : reborn keyserver seeking for peers

bertagaz
Hi,

Keys.indymedia.org is an old IMC service, but wasn't part of the pool and
kept for private use of IMC people. It was also running some uncommon and
buggy software.

Now we just finished to upgrade it to sks 1.1.1 and made it able to serve hkps
and https with a valid certificate signed by cacert.org. It's also a hidden
service. (see https://keys.indymedia.org for more informations).

We are willing to join the pool and so we're seeking for peers.

The server is located in Seattle (US). It has good connectivity.

It don't support ipv6 yet.

I've loaded the latest keydump from ftp.praxo.linux.it and it claims it
has 2828501 keys loaded.

It's reon port can be joined on keys.indymedia.org:11370

Let me now if you want to peer, I'll add you.

Many thanks

bert.