keys.niif.hu is back on the air (Was: Cannot rebuild keys.niif.hu)

keys.niif.hu is back on the air (Was: Cannot rebuild keys.niif.hu)

Gabor Kiss
Two weeks ago I wrote:

> Since three weeks keys.niif.hu is out of order.
> I tried to setup it from scratch. Twice.
> Keydump is downloaded, database is rebuilt.
> Program starts but status page shows 0 keys.
> What did I miss?

The main problem was lack of enough RAM. Now the VM is reconfigured.

Gabor

Re: keys.niif.hu is back on the air (Was: Cannot rebuild keys.niif.hu)

Gabor Kiss
> How much RAM are you (or others) finding is sufficient?

Database indexing (/usr/lib/sks/sks_build.sh and its children)
consumed cca. 2.5-2.8 GiB memory.
Meanwhile the whole VM had 2.0 GiB RAM only.
Yesterday my colleagues increased memory size up to 6000 kiB or so.
Now machine can breathe. :-)

Gabor

Re: keys.niif.hu is back on the air (Was: Cannot rebuild keys.niif.hu)

Jeremy T. Bouse