keyserver.afoyi.com completely out of sync

keyserver.afoyi.com completely out of sync

Marco Nenciarini

Take a look at http://keyserver.afoyi.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats

Seem to be that the recon process is dead (probably PTree corruption).

I've tryed to contact the server admin, but may be i have a wrong
email address.

I hope this email is enough to reach him.

Ciao

Re: keyserver.afoyi.com completely out of sync

Darryl Ross-2
Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> Seem to be that the recon process is dead (probably PTree corruption).

Running a recover on it now.

> I've tryed to contact the server admin, but may be i have a wrong
> email address.

No, I got your message, I thought I had responded to it. I have been
pretty busy lately though, so I might have just imagined it.

> I hope this email is enough to reach him.

Yep! :)

Regards
Darryl